The Deaf Development Programme welcomes visitors to our programs in Phnom Penh, Kampong Cham, and Kampot. Because we receive quite a few visitors, we ask that those who would like to visit us please observe the following guidelines:
- Please contact us in advance. Please give us at least two days notice if you would like to visit.
- Normally a visit will be limited to one or two hours.
- The DDP offices are open Monday through Friday. The Deaf Community Centers are open on the weekends.
- Our buildings are not accessible above the ground floor.
- Parking: We have parking for motorcycles and bicycles. Cars must be parked on the street and this can be difficult
- Photographs are permitted only in certain areas. Please ask before taking photographs. No commercial or broadcast or Internet use of photos from DDP is allowed without permission.
- Interviews with staff or students must be arranged in advance.
- Visitors must be accompanied by a member of DDP staff when on the DDP grounds or in DDP buildings.
- Normally visitors are not allowed at DDP House (our student hostels) in order to protect the privacy of our students in their home.
- Smoking is not permitted on the DDP grounds or in the DDP buildings.
- It is not necessary to make a donation if you visit.
- Men can allow time for a 500-riel haircut at the DDP barber shop on our office grounds.
- Maps to DDP are available on this website (see Contact Us) or by request.
- Please give us the information requested below. It will help us to make your visit more enjoyable for you and less disruptive for our staff and students.
- Please tell us the purpose of your visit.
- Do you want to meet a particular member of the DDP staff?
- Tell us how many people will be coming.
- Tell us if you are deaf or hearing.
- Tell us if you know sign language.
- What date would you like to visit?
- What time of day would you like to come?
- Which DDP center would you like to visit?